Amazon Promo Codes
- Up To 70% Off Shoes & Handbags at Amazon
- Up To 70% Off Clothing at Amazon
- Up to 45% Off Midi Controllers at Amazon
- Up To 40% OFF Drum Kits at Amazon
- Up to 60% off on Ink & Toner at Amazon
Amazon.com is an American online electronic retailer and cloud computing company with its headquarters based in Washington. This mega player in the new world of multinational corporations was founded by entrepreneur, Jeff Bezos, in 1994. This tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world measured by revenue, and second largest after Alibaba Group, in terms of total sales. Like many of its competitors’ websites, the amazon.com website started from humble beginnings. It was originally an online bookstore and later diversified to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, MP3, Audiobook and video, MP3 downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, clothing, toys, and even jewellery. In recent years, Amazon has started to produce its own consumer electronics and gadgets such as the Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo.
But it’s not all about the big tech products, Amazon also sells a range of low-end products like USB cables under the banner of its in-house brand AmazonBasics. Amazon is basically a one-stop-shop for everything you could need to lead a smart and digitally connected contemporary lifestyle. You can even get your groceries
and home improvements
sorted through Amazon. Its excellent delivery service ensures that your purchases arrive safely and and within a timescale that suits you.
- Check out the latest promo codes for Amazon listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Amazon website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘shopping basket’.
- Enter your account details to access the checkout.
- Click ‘enter a promotion code’ text, then paste your promotion code in the pop-out box.
- Click ‘Buy now’ button.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details on the next page.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
You should follow Amazon on Twitter and Facebook, and check the platforms regularly for regular sales, news and access to exclusive discounts.
Can I use rewards points to shop on Amazon?
Yes, you can use a range of rewards points to spend on Amazon products. Have a look at which ones here
Can I track my Amazon order?
Yes, simply log onto your account to access a link to your order tracking info.
Can I sell items on Amazon?
Direct message via Facebook and Twitter
Use your online personal account to access help services
Amazon is an online-only shopping experience, so you can shop whenever you want.