- Up to 50% OFF certain Hotels at Booking.com
- Book Your Next Ski Holiday With A Hotel in Bansko at Booking.com
- Up to 89% off Hotels In Cape Town & Johannesburg at Booking.com
Booking.com was an early adopter of the internet, being established in 1996 in the days of dial-up modems at the dot com bubble. Booking.com has outlasted those early phenomena, now employing over 15,000 people in 198 offices across the world. Its roster of properties is pretty impressive too, with over 1.5M places to stay in more than 120,000 destinations.
Booking.com is truly a one-stop shop for sorting your perfect holiday. Not only does it have all the hotels, hostels and rentals you could wish for, but you can also search for your flights here too through its sister site Kayak. You could get an all-in-one package with its lastminute.com portal, a restaurant reservation at OpenTable and bus and train tickets through its GoEuro link. Above all, you’ll experience all manner of helpful information, advice and reviews every step of the way, so you can be sure of the quality of what you’re booking. Happy travelling!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Follow our link to the Booking.com website and browse for your accommodation
- Click on it then select ‘Reserve Now’, choose your room and select ‘I’ll Reserve’
- In your basket, enter the voucher in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher will be applied automatically
Get on Booking.com’s referral scheme to save money on your next booking!
I’ve lost my confirmation email, can Booking.com help?
Absolutely, enter your email address here and you’ll get it resent to you.
Where can I read reviews of Booking.com accommodation?
They are available on the page of the accommodation, but can also be found here.
Can I make changes to my booking?
This depends on the policy of your specific booking, but very often you can. See here for more details. Sign in to your account the click on your specific booking to make changes.
- Phone Booking.com: 086 020 9215
- Booking.com contact form here
Booking.com cancellations vary depending on the hotel. A non-refundable policy means a fee will apply if you cancel your booking. Free cancellation means a fee will not apply. This will be made clear on the room conditions on the accommodation profile page.