- R200 OFF Your Purchase at Converse
- R200 OFF Everything Under R500 at Converse
Not many fashion companies can boast over a century of style and success, but then not many companies are like Converse. Having launched in 1908, it quickly seized upon the growing sport of basketball as a way to channel its creativity, with Chuck Taylor joining to spearhead the operation (his name remains on many of Converse’s basketball shoes today!). But basketball wasn’t the only sport to capture its attention and with the arrival of badminton champion Jack Purcell in 1935, badminton shoes became a part of its range too.
Making clothing for servicemen during the war and helping to outfit emerging rock’n’roll stars in the years after, Converse has played its part in many cultural movements since, including skate culture. You too can get involved in the story of this brand and experience the style and functionality it has to offer across its range of unique lifestyle and activewear products.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Visit your nearest Converse store
- Select your products and present the code at the checkout
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher will be applied automatically
Check out Converse’s Facebook group to get the inside track on the very latest offers!
How can I find out what’s trending at Converse?
It’s Trending page will tell you everything you need to know about what’s hot right now.
Where is my nearest Converse store?
Search for your nearest Converse store here.
Where can I find the latest Converse news?
Check out its constantly updating news portal here.
- Phone Converse: 087 940 4600
Opening times vary from store to store, see here for more details.
Call centre: (087 940 4600):