- Joburg To Cape Town from R599 at FlySafair
- Durban Flights from R499 at FlySafair
FlySafair itself is a relative baby in the aviation world, having only been formed in 2014, but the company behind it — Safair — has been going for over half a century. This gives it a unique mix of start-up dynamism and an old-fashioned approach to customer service and value. These days it flies from major airports in South Africa with over 45 daily departures — that’s over 1250 flights per month! Especially considering the number of flights, its track record is very impressive indeed with over 90% of its flights coming in on time (you can track its monthly performance on this here).
You’ll also find facilities to book accommodation, rental cars, travel insurance and more, meaning you could sort your entire trip from just one website. To keep up to date with what’s going on in FlySafair's world, check out its nifty blog — where you might find some competitions too! Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, in a group or alone, FlySafair will make sure you and your party are well looked after from check-in to touch down.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Follow our link to the FlySafair website and search for your tickets
- Select your tickets and enter your details
- In your basket, enter the voucher in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher will be applied automatically
Use FlySafair’s Cheap Flight Finder to get yourself some great deals!
How can I pay with FlySafair?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Diners and SID.
How much luggage can I get with FlySafair?
Your fare comes with 7kg hand luggage, checked in luggage can be purchased separately. You can add a 20kg bag for R150 if booked in advance, or R250 at the airport.
What assistance does FlySafair provide for passengers with access needs?
Service animals can be carried free of charge, providing this is arranged at least 48 hours in advance. A wheelchair service is also available if booked 48 hours in advance. For these and all other special needs, please fill out the form here or contact FlySafair.
- Phone FlySafair: 087 135 1351
- FlySafair contact form here
The cancellation policy depends on the type of ticket you book. Premium tickets can be refunded to a voucher, if cancelled more than 3 days before departure, less a R300 admin fee. All other tickets are non-refundable. See here for more details.