- Up to 40% Off with Local Car Rental Partners Available at Hotel Express
- Up to 50% Off Selected Hotels Accommodation at Hotel Express
- One Night FREE Hotel or B&B Accommodation! (3 or 4 Star) at Hotel Express
- Get 50% Off a Silver Membership Card. Only R1 012, including VAT at Hotel Express
- Get The Best Price Guaranteed at Hotel Express
Hotel Express was founded back in 1987 in Norway, with the mission of maximising savings on hotels and travel for the regular business flyer. Now with offices in over 40 different countries and 10,000 superb hotel partners located across the world, Hotel Express is the choice for the clever businessman. With a highly streamlined and easy online portal, it's child’s play to arrange superb savings of up to 50% on Hotel Express’ range of luxury accommodation. Participating hotels are almost always three stars and up, and some are considered the finest and most luxurious hotels in the world. Membership with Hotel Express comes with so many other benefits including, discounted flights, discounted car rental, discounted general travel and discounted fine dining. With a million room nights a year and over 3 and a half million satisfied customers, Hotel Express is the clever programme that you should take advantage of!
- Click on the offer and copy the voucher
- Click through to the website and add your product to the basket
- Enter the voucher in the box
- Complete the transaction
Sign up to Hotel Express'’s newsletter and keep in the loop with new deals!
Why would hotels offer so much off their rates with Hotel Express?
Hotels are rarely at full capacity so it’s better for them to sell at a heavily discounted rate than let go empty.
Can I use my Hotel Express card to book multiple rooms?
You need a Hotel Express car for every discount room.
Does Carraig Donn have a sale section?
Is the person who holds the Hotel Express card the only person that can use it?
All confirmations and correspondence from Hotel Express will be via email.
Telephone: + 353 (0) 98 50329
If you are unhappy with the service that you have received from Hotel Express, then please contact a member of customer service via email or telephone to rectify the situation.