- 15% OFF ONLINE training courses at iLearn
- 15% OFF Design & Media Online Courses at iLearn
iLearn exists to improve the prospects and skillset of South Africans across the country. With over 15 years of experience providing high quality training and qualifications, it has developed into a powerhouse of education, ready to take on the challenge of all those who want to learn. The strength of iLearn lies in the range of educational options. Total flexibility is offered by the online-only courses, an immediate and personal touch is afforded by the onsite training programs, whilst the Blended Learning offers a mix of both. However you learn best, iLearn can help.
The site makes it easy to find a course that’s right for you, with a range of business and administration programs clearly laid out so you can check the course objectives, content, duration and testimonials at a glance. Ready yourself to face the changing tides of the business world by getting involved at iLearn today!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the promotional code if provided
- Follow our link to the iLearn website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the promotional code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply voucher’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promotional code will be applied automatically
Check out iLearn’s Facebook page to find out about great deals!
How can I pay with iLearn?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard or PayU.
How long do iLearn courses last?
These vary from course to course, so check the ‘Duration’ tab for more details.
Do iLearn courses count towards my BBBEE?
Yes, many do, check individual pages for details.
- Phone iLearn: +27 87 230 0 230
- Email iLearn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iLearn contact form here
You can cancel the course if you have not yet taken it, subject to a small fee.