- 20% Off Car Insurance at King Price
King Price is a young buck in the insurance game, having only been founded in 2012, but it has already hugely disrupted the market, quickly carving out a niche for itself as an insurance provider worth knowing. Whatever you’re looking to cover, the king of prices can help you out. Insure treasured vehicles big and small with the car insurance, cover your home possessions and building as well as your caravan, trailer, portable possessions and beyond.
King Price gets you emergency assistance too so if you break down by the side of the road or suffer a medical emergency, the king will come through. Equally, if something breaks the king can help you arrange a plumber, electrician or locksmith to come and sort it out. Check out its blog that’s full of tips on how to get the most out of its service, as well as general life advice on everything from home safety, what to pack in your car for emergencies and even flash flood survival tips. Once you’re with the king you’ll never look back!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Follow our link to the King Price website and click on your desired insurance, then click ‘Get a quote now'
- Enter your details and click ‘Get a quote’
- In your basket, enter the voucher in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out King Price’s R1 insurance that can get you insanely cheap cover on the most important items. We’re not kidding, it really is R1. Once you’ve got car insurance with King Price you can then apply for its R1 cover for more outstanding value!
Where does King Price car insurance cover me for?
You are covered for journeys in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe. An excess will be payable for any incidents outside of SA. Only private use is covered.
How many times a year can I make use of King Price emergency assist services?
- Roadside assist: unlimited for Comprehensive car insurance (except for running out of petrol, in which case it’s limited to 2 incidents per year)
- Home assist: 3 times a year
- King’s cab: King Price will drive you and your party home, should you be prevented from doing so due to alcohol consumption, up to 4 times per year
Are imported cars covered with King Price?
Unfortunately not, as is the case with most car insurers.
Can I make use of emergency assist when driving someone else’s car?
No, this only applies to the insured car stated on your policy schedule.
- Phone King Price: 0860 50 50 50
- Email King Price: email@example.com
- King Price contact form here
You can cancel your policy at any time. This will result in a refund of the relevant proportion of your premium, less administrative costs, provided you have not made a claim.
- Emergency services available 24/7
- Call 0860 50 50 50