In 2009, a group of enterprising South Africans got together to establish one of the country’s biggest online retail stores where you could get hold of everything you needed. They called it Loot and it soon grew to house over 14 million products across 17 departments. Today, you’ll find video games across all platforms for the gamers in your life, DVDs and blu-rays for movie geeks, consumer electronics for tech nerds and books for bookworms. You’ll also discover toys to keep little ones entertained including action figures, playsets, vehicle models and many more.
There’s even a strong line of homeware so you can kit out your entire house from bathroom to lounge and beyond with its enormous selection of great value items. What’s more, you’ll find outdoor gear to set up your braai and make sure you’ve got everything you need for your camping trip. We could keep going on and on about its products, suffice to say there’s a huge collection and you’re sure to find what you’re looking for, plus some things you never knew you needed!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Follow our link to the Loot website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Check the box by the words ‘voucher or coupon code’, enter your code and click the search icon
- Enter payment details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher will be applied automatically
Sign up to Loot’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Loot gift cards?
You can, they are right here.
Can I get free delivery with Loot?
Yes, if you spend over R250.
Does Loot have a referral scheme?
Absolutely, sign up here to earn money to spend across its range.
What payment methods does Loot accept?
You can pay with Mastercard, Visa, AmEx, EFT, Diners Club, ABSA and Discovery Miles.
- Phone Loot: 087 820 5668
- Email Loot: email@example.com
- Loot contact form here
- Economy Courier: R35 (main centres), R60 (regional areas), free on orders over R250 (2-5 working days)
- Overnight PO Counter: R45 (free on orders over R250) (1-3 working days)
- Collection from warehouse: free
- Prices and times may vary according to item weight
You can return most purchases within 21 days of receipt to receive a refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Some items are non-returnable, this will be indicated on the ‘delivery’ page displayed during the checkout process. Further terms apply, see here for more details.