- Free Delivery on Orders Over R350 at Mr Price
- R50 Off When You Spend R550 Or More at Mr Price
- R100 Off Your Mr Price When You Spend R750 Or More at Mr Price
- R150 Off When You Spend R1000 Or More at Mr Price
Mr Price can trace its origins back to the John Orrs stores of the late 19th century, but the brand as we know it today really began life in 1987 with the opening of Mr Price’s Factory Shop in Durban. Since then, Mr Price has enjoyed a continuous surge in popularity across Africa and Australia, winning the ‘Coolest Clothing store’ Sunday Times Generation Next award to boot.
Its diverse, exciting selection of styles explains its popularity. Its clothes are split across 4 in-house labels including RT for unbeatable street style, the comfort and wearability of Oakridge, RED’s vintage must haves and REDX’s fitness/fashion crossover pieces. You’ll be able to purchase smart clothes, casualwear, active gear, swimwear, underwear and much more when you shop its range of lines. You can even shop by occasion to nail your outfit every time, or check out its ‘Priced to go’ section for some real bargains.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the coupon code if provided
- Follow our link to the Mr Price website and browse for your product
- Choose your size and select ‘Add to Bag’ then ‘View Bag’
- In your basket, enter the coupon code in the appropriate box and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a coupon code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Mr Price’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Mr Price online gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Mr Price store?
You can search for your nearest store here.
How can I be sure my Mr Price clothes will fit me?
Check out the fitting guide here.
How can I pay for my Mr Price order?
You can pay with credit or cheque card, electronic funds transfer and MRP Money.
- Phone Mr Price: 0800 212 535
- Mr Price contact form here
- Store Economy: 5-7 working days (R5)
- Store Express: 1-3 working days (R35)
- Door to Door Express: 1-3 working days (R45)
- Remote areas may take longer and incur additional charges
Return to a store for free or via the Post Office for standard SAPO rates. Items must be returned in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt.