- 20% Off 10 Wines at Pick n Pay
- Food and Drink Items from R25 at Pick n Pay
Pick n Pay is one of the country’s most successful supermarkets, having been a mainstay of the South African high street since its first stores opened in 1967. Now with stores in Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Swaziland and Lesotho as well as at home, it’s become one of Southern Africa’s go to shops. You’ll find great deals on fruit and veg, high quality at the butcher’s counter and delicious goods at the bakery too. You can even order online and have your basket delivered right to your door!
You’ll also find stylish clothing for him and her, health and beauty products to keep everyone ship-shape and all sorts of services online and instore too, such as holiday and flight bookings, utility payments and beyond. Using the app and website can help you be the savviest shopper possible as you can rack up discounts for your shop, create shopping lists and find out what’s in season. It’s also full of recipes to help you get the most out of its delicious ingredients.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the coupon if provided
- Present your coupon at the checkout to take advantage of the deal
- Any offers which don’t require a coupon will be applied automatically
Sign up to Pick n Pay’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get a Pick n Pay catalogue?
Absolutely, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Pick n Pay store?
You can search for your nearest Pick n Pay here.
Can Pick n Pay help me convert measurements?
Yes, it’s measurement converter tool is available to make sure you know how much you’re getting.
Can I get Pick n Pay gift cards?
Yes, these are available here and make for a brilliant present!
- Phone Pick n Pay: 0800 11 22 88
- Pick n Pay contact form here
Shipping depends on your location and the content of your order. On the online shopping page, see ‘Do we deliver to your area?’ to find out if PnP delivers to your region.
- Defective goods may be returned, this does not apply to cigarettes
- Perishable items may be returned within the product’s expiration date
- Clothing can be exchanged within a reasonable period of time
- Home Shopping goods can be returned within 10 working days of delivery
- Returns must be in original condition and packaging, further terms and exclusions apply, see here for details
This depends on your local store, see here to find out your local store’s opening times. Customer care (0800 11 22 88) is open Monday - Saturday (08.00 - 19.00), Sunday and Public holidays (09.00 - 17.00).