- 2,000 Bonus Qmiles on First Online Booking at Qatar
- 30% Off Business Class Tickets to Asia and Australia at Qatar
- Save Up To 25% Off Bookings at Qatar
- Get Up To 10%* OFF Both Economy & Business Class Tickets at Qatar
Although Qatar Airways has only been operating for around 20 years, it has risen up the ranks to become one of the world’s most prestigious and reliable airlines offering world-class flights across all six continents. As the name suggests, Qatar has its roots in the Arab country of the same name. Qatar runs flights to over 150 different destinations, so you’re spoilt for choice when you consider doing a spot of globe trotting. If you fly from or to its home and airline hub, Hamad International Airport
in Doha you’re in for a 5 star treat. From the moment you check in to the moment you take off, be prepared for a truly wonderful, personalised service. When you choose Qatar Airways as your travel partner, expect to travel in style, as this airline puts a high precedence on customer service - which means you’ll get more leg room onboard, and a fine dining experience whether you choose a simple snack or a three course à la carte meal. What are you waiting for - get browsing the amazing Qatar website now and your trip of a lifetime is only a few clicks away from becoming a reality!
- Check vouchercloud for our latest Qatar offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Qatar website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates, and flights.
- Press ‘search’ button and wait for your options to appear on the next screen.
- Choose your outbound and return flights.
- Paste your code into the promo code box if applicable.
- Choose any additional extras, then click ‘Continue’.
- Enter passenger info.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Check the social media channels to see if the airline is running any flash sales on selected routes, or special offers.
What is my baggage allowance at Qatar?
Baggage allowances vary according to the route and cabin class. Your exact baggage allowance will be displayed on your ticket.
Can I make a special seating requests with Qatar?
Yes, there is an option to choose a specific seat when you reach the latter part of the booking process.
Where can I check for Qatar travel alerts?
You should check this page
before you travel to make sure your flight is running.
Choose a suitable option from this page
of the website
Write to the Customer Services Team:
PO Box 22550
Direct message via the social media channels
At check-in you need to present a form of identification or the booking confirmation provided to you when purchasing your ticket online. It’s advisable to carry a copy of the e-ticket receipt with you as you may need to present this to the airport security or the immigration authorities.
To make changes to your bookings, log into your account, and if your booking is eligible for changes - you will be able to see the ‘change flight’ button under ‘flight summary’.
Your check-in timings will be displayed on your boarding pass and booking confirmation.