- Up to 50% Off Norton Solutions at Symantec
- Up to 20% Off Norton Services at Symantec
Symantec has been around to protect users from digital harm since 1982, back when most viruses were transferred by infected floppy disks. It launched its first antivirus program in 1989 and its Norton line quickly became a hugely significant player in the antivirus industry, with a particular turning point being the fallout of the Melissa virus in 1999. Today, the Norton product range protects 43 million customers in 28 countries from threats to PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones.
Key to Symantec’s success is its ever evolving system of virus detection that keeps the customer up to date in dealing with the latest threats. It’s STAR Attack Investigations Team works closely with agencies such as Europol, FBI, the US Secret Service and beyond to monitor current and future threats, meaning your software is always updated with the latest protection. With its range of software for individuals and families, everyone can be kept safe thanks to Symantec’s highly advanced, user-friendly range!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the coupon code if provided
- Follow our link to the Symantec website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Subscribe Now’
- In your cart, click ‘Have a coupon code?’, enter the code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Secure Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a coupon code will be applied automatically
Check out Symantec’s store of articles to find saving tips!
How many devices can my Symantec package protect?
Basic and Standard packages protect 1 device, Deluxe protects 5 and Premium protects 10. More details here.
Do Symantec products protect Macs and PCs?
Most protect both, however some just protect PCs so be sure to read the product information before purchasing.
Can I get free trials with Symantec?
Absolutely, go here to get a free trial and see which product is right for you.
- Phone your local Symantec office here
- Live chat here
You can unsubscribe at any time using the Manage My Account function. A refund may be applicable, see the full policy here for more details.
Symantec advisers are able to chat 24 hours a day!