- Hotels In Johannesburg From R170 at Trivago
- Hotels In Port Elizabeth From R233 at Trivago
Trivago has been going since 2005 and has firmly established itself as one of the internet's leading purveyors of globally available e-accessible accommodation or, to put it another way, nice places to stay wherever you go. Comprehensive is very much the word here, as Trivago compiles data from more than 400 booking sites to give you access to almost 2 million accommodation options across all 5 continents — if you can’t find anything you like here, you won’t find it anywhere!
Everything on Trivago is designed to help you book your accommodation with confidence, from the photos inside each property to comprehensive facility details and user ratings, when you book with Trivago you always know what you’re getting! For ideas on what to book next, check out Trivago’s blog that’s teeming with inspiration for your next getaway or alternatively see its Top Cities and Top Destinations menu to give yourself some ideas...
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the discount if provided
- Follow our link to the Trivago website and search for your accommodation
- Click ‘Choose Room’ and then ‘Book Now’ on your chosen property
- At the checkout, click ‘Apply a deal or discount’ underneath your total, enter the discount and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your payment details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount will be applied automatically
Sign up to Trivago’s newsletter on its home page to hear about some brilliant offers!
Do I have to pay upfront at Trivago?
Many hotels with require this, some will let you pay on arrival. This will be clearly indicated to you when browsing the options.
What are Trivago Secret Prices?
These are specials discount that can only be unlocked when you sign up to a newsletter. Click ‘Unlock now’ when you see the Secret Prices icon that will appear when you’re browsing hotels.
Does Trivago have a price match guarantee?
Many of its hotels do. You’ll see ‘We Price Match’ next to the Availability menu on each hotel page.
- Trivago contact form here
To cancel your reservation, you’ll need to contact the booking site you made it with. Have your order confirmation and payment method to hand when you do!