- Shop The Uzzi Menswear Collection at Truworths
- Shop The Inwear Women's Collection at Truworths
- Shop The Daniel Hechter Women’s Collection at Truworths
- Shop The LTD Womenswear Collection at Truworths
Truworths is one of South Africa's leading fashion retailers, with a rather impressive 728+ stores in South Africa and 49 in the rest of Africa. Truworths forms part of Truworths International, whose companies have a primary focus on the retailing of apparel and accessories. The Truworths International Retail Group stable includes Identity, YDE and Uzzi labels alongside Truworths. The Truworths brand has had to adapt and change to keep up with consumer demand and fluctuations in the market, but it manages to keep its top spot by being innovative. Truworths seeks to sell youthful trends ahead of the curve and at a price that makes its products accessible to all.
If you’re an occasional shopper, the Truworths stores are a great place to while away a few hours and pick up your wardrobe essentials and maybe some partywear. If you’re a fashionista with a keen passion for Truworths clothing and accessories, we’d recommend that you consider becoming an account holder because you’ll benefit from all sorts of membership perks. With your account card, you’ll enjoy buy now - pay later functionality (which you can pay over 6 or 12 months), use the fashion and gift delivery service and get the opportunity to enter competitions and win big Truworth prizes.
- Check out the latest voucher codes for Truworths listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Truworths website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘My Orders’.
- Sign in or register an account.
- Paste your voucher in the voucher box, if there is one available.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details to complete the process.
Become part of the Truworths family when you sign up to the mailing list, and start enjoying special deals, sales and competition entry.
What if I lose my Truworths membership card?
If you lose your card, or are worried that someone is using it fraudulently, submit this form as swiftly as possible.
What payment methods does Truworths accept?
There are a number of ways to pay: Debit Order, In store cheque deposit box, ATM, Internet banking, Credit Card Payment, Cash desk in store, or you can post your payment.
Can I get a Truworths catalogue?
Yes, you can view it here.
Call: 0861 878 967 or +27 21 460 2300
Write to: PO Box 4775, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
A delivery service is available to Truworths account holders only. Truworths delivers merchandise purchased at one branch to another branch for a fee of R40, to your home or work or as gift to someone’s address for a fee of R44. These fees are subject to change from time to time and include VAT.
Simply return the item to the store you bought it from to request a refund/exchange. Or, use this online form to make the customer services team aware of your issue.
Truworths has a Store Locator tool so you can find this info easily.