Uber Eats began life in 2014, an offshoot from the now world-renowned cab hailing service Uber. Teaming up with different restaurants in different cities, it delivers to your door the very best cuisine that’s on offer in your neighborhood and beyond. It’s super easy to use too — just choose a restaurant you like the look of and the app will display the estimated waiting time so you won’t be hanging around. Then choose your meal, place the order and Uber Eats does the rest.
You could be tucking into gourmet burgers with sweet potato fries, fragrant ramen with vermicelli or amazing curries and pakora by the end of lunch thanks to Uber Eats! With drinks and desserts too, this is the perfect Valentine's evening teat and you’ll be wholly satisfied by the end of your meal. The perfect treat for a lunch at the office or a night in front of the telly, Uber Eats makes all your food wishes come true!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the promo code if provided
- Follow our link to the Uber Eats website and enter your address to get started
- Select a restaurant near you, choose your meal and click ‘Add to Cart’
- Hover over the cart icon and click ‘View Cart’
- Register or sign in, then enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promo code will be applied automatically
Check out Uber Eats’ Facebook page for deals and competitions!
Where does Uber Eats operate?
Uber Eats is expanding all the time, see here for the list of cities in which you can use it.
How can I pay on Uber Eats?
Uber Eats accepts most major credit or debit cards.
Can I reorder food I’ve had before with Uber Eats?
Absolutely, on the app simply tap the receipt icon at the bottom of your screen, find your past order and tap ‘Reorder’. This will add the same items to your cart, and you can do a final review before checking out.
Do I have to tip with Uber Eats?
Tips are always appreciated but not mandatory!
Uber Eats is best contacted by social media.
You can cancel your order after submitting if the restaurant has not yet accepted your order. Click ‘Cancel Order’ on the order tracking screen.