- Get 5GB Free File Back-Up for Android phones & tablets with Vodacom
- Get a smartphone and one of these gadgets From R179pm with Vodacom
- Get Free Contacts Back-Up with the Vodafone Contacts App with Vodacom
Vodacom is one of Africa’s leading communications providers. Vodacom has mobile network operations in South Africa, Lesotho, Tanzania, the DRC,Mozambique and Kenya. Vodacom has over 71 million customers using a broad range of devices via its world-class networks serviced by a number of service and distribution partners. It offers a range of services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, and corporate business services amongst others.
Vodacom is known for offering some of the best communications deals, which means you’ll make some great savings on your services, handsets and everything in between. With a wide variety of flexible options to suit your communication requirements - you’ll find mobiles, tablets and more with Vodacom - suitable for yourself, your family or your business. Get your hands on cell phones from Apple and Samsung. Choose a tablet or laptop and get a data deal tailored to your needs. You can shop online or go in store, either way, once you’ve got your gadgets, don’t forget that Vodacom also offers some very competitive insurance packages and financial services all under one roof.
- Browse the deals here at vouchercloud and select the best offer for your desired plan or handset, then click to be taken to the Vodacom website.
- Choose the bundle of your choice and click, 'Go to basket' when you are happy with your order.
- Your discounts will already be applied, or if you have a voucher, enter it in the 'Voucher code' box underneath your shopping basket.
- Click 'Update basket' and complete your order with your savings included!
Download the Vodacom app and get ready to receive alerts for all sorts of great deals, top-up bonuses and reward points.
Does Vodacom cover my location?
You can check the network coverage using this tool.
What shall I do if my Vodacom device malfunctions?
Go to the troubleshooting pages in the first instance.
Do I need to provide ID on delivery of Vodacom goods?
Yes, you will need to present ID/Passport and proof of address due to RICA legislations.
Dial 135 from your Vodacom handset
Call from RSA on 082 111 (Lines open 24 hours)
Choose the Live Chat function on the website (Support enquiries: Mon to Sun 08:00 – 22:00 (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria)
Orders exceeding the value of R500 qualify for free delivery. Orders of a lesser total will incur a delivery fee of R130.
Read the Ts&Cs on this page before you make a decision on how best to approach a return or refund application.
Use the Store Finder to gain this information.