- Extra 5% Off Orders with Woolies Card at Woolworths
- 10% Off Selected Orders at Woolworths
- Free Delivery on First Order at Woolworths
Woolworths is a name with quite a history. It first opened in Cape Town in 1931, capturing the public’s imagination with its customer-focused approach to pricing. It can also lay a claim to being ahead of the times: it was one of the first local retailers to offer employees a pension, medical aid and maternity leave; was using computerised cash registers by the early 70s; was the first SA retailer to introduce sell by dates in 1974 and launched its Good Business Journey program in 2007.
But at the heart of Woolworths is its commitment to great value products. You’ll find a delicious selection of fresh fruit and veg, meat, snacks, sauces and much more in its food and drink aisles. It’s also got everything style gurus need to keep up with what’s hot, including on trend shift dresses, jumpsuits and tops for ladies, shirts and suits for gents and plenty of on-trend goodies for the little ones. You’ll also be able to kit out every room in your house with its homewares and keep your makeup drawer well stocked with its health and beauty products.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the voucher if provided
- Follow our link to the Woolworths website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Cart' then 'Edit Cart' and 'Go to Checkout'
- In your basket, enter the vouchers in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a voucher will be applied automatically
Sign up to Woolworths’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Woolworths gift cards?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Woolworths store?
You can search for your nearest Woolworths here.
Does Woolworths have a size guide?
Yes, it’s right here.
Does Woolworths have a rewards scheme?
Absolutely, register for WRewards to get money off your favourite items.
- Phone Woolworths: +27 21 407 9111
- Email Woolworths: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woolworths contact form here
- Delivery tends to be between R50 and R95
- Food items are available for next day delivery
- Clothing, homeware and beauty items are delivered in 3-5 days
You can return your purchase within 60 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging and contain the original tax invoice and dispatch note. Underwear and pierced earrings cannot be returned. Contact customer services on 0860 100 987 to initiate a return. Full policy here.